Katrina Mills – Business Success knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
- What Personal Data We Collect
- How We Collect Your Data
- Why We Collect Your Data
- How Long We Retain Your Data
- Where We Send Your Data
- Safeguarding and Securing the Data
- Additional Information
- Links to Other Website
- Restricting the Collection of Your Personal Data
- How to Contact Us
- How to Contact the Appropriate Authorities
What personal data we collect?
When you visit our website we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
- Security logs
How we collect your data
You directly provide Katrina Mills – Business Success with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Comment on any of our website pages or posts.
- Send a message using the Contact form on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Why we collect your data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To process your order, manage your account and respond to enquiries
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Katrina Mills – Business Success is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Katrina Mills – Business Success has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 60 days.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: 07533 051300
Or write to us at: Katrina Mills – Business Success,
23 Abraham St
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Katrina Mills – Business Success has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details can be found on their website here.